2017 Southwest Forest Products Expo Big Success
Our 2019 Expo is scheduled for August 20-26, 2019
The ATPA saw another successful installment of its long-running indoor South West Forest Products Expo, an amazing indoor equipment and services showcase held at the Hot Springs Civic and Convention Center. Our show-floor was sold out in terms of large-scale equipment exhibitors and vendors from across the country, all under one roof. Nearly 2000 attended over the two-day show, and exhibitors reported meeting new potential customers, productive conversations with existing clients, and an expanded network of potential business as our industry picks up in the state. Check out the list of exhibitors who participated, below, and look ahead to our next show in 2019!
Download Advance Registration Form HERE! AdvancedRegistrationExpo
THANK YOU EXPO SPONSORS!
Exhibitors at the 2017 Show!
- Alliance Tire
- Arkansas Agriculture Department
- Arkansas Forestry Association
- Arkansas Forestry Commission
- Arkansas Highway Police
- Arkansas Worker’s Compensation Commission
- American Loggers Council (ALC)
- American Loggers Insurance & Fire Supression
- Amerisafe General Agency, Inc.
- Arkansas Timber Producers Association
- Bandit Industries, Inc.
- Bitco Insurance Companies
- Campbell & Company Insurance
- Chambers Delimbinator
- Construction Safety Products
- Crouse Truck Parts & Equipment
- Farm Credit
- GCR Tires
- Hatton-Brown Publishers, Inc.
- Landmark Spatial Solutions, LLC
- Log Max & Del Fab
- Lonestar Truck Group
- Lumbermen’s Equipment Digest
- Manac Trailers USA
- MidSouth Forestry Equipment, LLC
- Moore’s Logging Supply, Inc.
- Pate Enterprise
- Pemberton Attachments
- Riggs Cat
River Ridge Equipment
- Rockland Manufacturing
- Rotochopper, Inc.
- Schaeffer Oil Company
- Smiths South-Central Sales Company
- Stribling Equipment, LLC
- Titan/GY Farm Tires
- TMS Machinery Sales
- Tucker’s Truck
- UT Health Northeast
- Vermeer Mid-South
- Wallingford’s, Inc.